YSR Law Nestham Online Application 2020, YSR law nestham.ap.gov.in, YSR LAW Nestham Scheme Apply, YSR Law Nestham Application Form pdf & Get Rs 5000 Stipend to Jr. Advocates, YSR Law Nestham Pathakam Launched by Chief Minister Govt. of AP. Sri Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy.
AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme | YSR Law Nestham Pathakam Launched by YS Jaganmohan Reddy, Find out Complete Details, How to Apply Online, Application Form, Notification.
The State government issued a G.O. for paying a monthly stipend of ₹5,000 to junior advocates who are aged below 35 years and enrolled three years prior to the issue of this order. Applications have to be made on https://ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in
Beacuse it was stated in the G.O. MS No. 75 dated October 26 that the applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in law and his/her name should be on the rolls of advocates maintained by A.P. Bar Council under Section17 of the Advocates Act, 1961.
YSR Law Nestham Online Application 2020
|Name||YSR LAW Nestham Scheme|
|Announced by||AP Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Purpose||Stipend to Junior Advocates|
|Stipend Amount||Rs. 5000/-|
|Launch Date||December 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The youth who are studying LAW of Andhra Pradesh will be Glad to know that CM Jaganmohan gave Green Light for another New Self Employment Scheme called – YSR Law Nestham, So under this Scheme will provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 5000 stipend to junior advocates in the state, Because this amount will help them to set up an there career and further Studies.
AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Announced the YSR Law Nestham Scheme on October 2019. Now the concerned Officials will prepare the Guidelines of this Scheme and then release the Notification, So Notification will contain Key information like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply? (Online or Offline), Application Form Details & Information regarding Financial Assitance.
Necessary Eligibility Conditions under YSR Law Nestham Scheme are :
- Applicant Should be Native of Andhra Pradesh (Permanent Resident) and should have completed law degree.
- Candidate should have enrolled in bar council of the state under section 17 of Advocates Act 1961.
- Freshers are also eligible to apply this scheme stipend is provided for the initial three years after enrollment in bar council.
- Junior advocates have to submit an affidavit assuring that they are active practitioners of the profession.
- This has to be ratified by senior advocate or bar council.
- So Beneficiary has to inform the authorities if he / she left the practice for any reason.
- Certificate has to be surrendered to bar council upto two years after enrollment.
- One person in the family is eligible to get stipend under YSR Law Nestham Scheme.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory.
- Age must be below 35 years.
- Beneficiary should not own four wheeler.
- Non practice Advocates are not eligible.
YSR Law Nestham.ap.gov.in Login
- Click on Login: http://ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in
- So Select Register for the first time user, Aadhaar with OTP, Enter your Valid Aaadhaar no. and OTP received from mobile to register
- Name, Gender, and Father Name are prefetched form Aadhaar else the applicant has to enter the details and upload the latest photo. Mobile Number verification is mandatory for receiving relevant information. Applicant can also enter Alternate mobile number/Email ID.
- The Address details are pre fetched from Aadhaar, the user can check the address and update the details accordingly.
- The Applicant should enter the Address details.
- Applicant should enter the Work details. The eligibility criteria will be decided at each stage.
- Applicant should enter the Education details.
- Applicant should enter the Caste Details
- Candidate should enter the bank details.
- Applicant can view all the uploaded documents
- Applicant can Save the Application and Preview the Application before Submission.
- So now view the entire Application Preview and can Print/Download the Application for reference.
- Applicant can submit the Application once previewed.
- So Finaly applicant can view the Application ID for the further reference.
YSR Law Nestham Helpdesk & Contact Details
So Applicatns can contact the support team to solve their issues, check here YSR LAW Nestham customer support number and email address.
- Helpline: 1100 | 1902
- Email Address – email@example.com